A number of organisations have been preparing useful and timely content throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. Below is a list of some sites where you can find out the latest news, and access further resources:
- The latest updates from Sport and Recreation Victoria can be found here.
- The Victorian Government have a site dedicated to COVID-19 information for the sport and recreation industry, which can be found here.
- Links to the latest COVID-19 information and resources are available from the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) here.
- Vicsport has continued to monitor the situation regarding COVID-19, and its impact on sporting clubs and sporting events, and the latest directions can be found here. Sport Industry Restart Guidelines can be found here. Check out this Return to Sport checklist that sets out a range of essential business and operational actions recommended to undertake when considering your organisational return to sport.
- Direct links to State Sporting Association COVID-19 resources developed by Regional Sports Victoria - click here for details.
During the pandemic, Leisure Networks also partnered with Regional Sport Victoria to bring a series of presentations to clubs and associations across the state of Victoria.
Presentations included financial support, club engagement strategies and strategic planning process. Please find attached recorded sessions and supporting resources.