Tips for Grants
There are a number of ways to keep in touch with the grants available:
- Contact your local government agency to see if they have a small grants program or for advice on facility development options.
- Contact your state and/or national body or view their website for available grants
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
- Register to Sportslink (Free information service)
- Department of Planning and Community Development (Country Action, Uniforms, Volunteering)
- VicHealth (Active Club Equipment Grants)
- Sports Without Borders
Don’t forget to Google other associated organisations e.g. multi cultural centres etc.